Exam: Test Prep LSAT Test - Law School Admission Test: Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning
LSAT (i.e. Law School Admission Test) is an exam organized in the admission process of law school in several countries like USA, Canada and other developed countries. This exam evaluates the reading and verbal skills of the candidates. The exam sets a standard of the skills such as the reading, verbal, reasoning and writing skills which any law school scholar should have in order to pursue the courses. The test is organized four times in a year, i.e. After every three months at the authorized exam centers all over the world.
LSAT consists of five sections, each section contains objective type questions. Four out of five sections are involved in the scoring of the test. The one section left is considered as the variable section. The writing samples are sent to the law schools and evaluated separately.
Skills evaluated in the exam:
The exam is designed in a way to evaluate the skills required in the law school. The skills like reading, writing, reasoning, etc. The management of information and to depict the reasonings from it, thinking capability, analysis of arguments.
There are three objective type questions are asked in the LSAT:
1. Reading Comprehension: The questions asked in this section evaluate the reading ability of the candidates. The section consists the questions related to the resources of the law schools. This section contains four sets of questions and each set consists of five to eight questions related to reading skill.
2. Logical Reasoning: The questions covered in this section are related to the logical part such as evaluation, analysis and logical arguments. The questions in this section are designed in a way to evaluate the skill set required in critical thinking along with the knowledge of legal reasoning. Every question required a focus before answering it. The skills tested in the section related to the determination of evidences affecting the arguments, the application of rules and principles.
3. Analytic Reasoning: The questions in the section evaluate the capability of the candidates to understand the relationship structures and the logical conclusion about such structures. The questions basically have the set of statements or principles for complex analysis required for the law scholars to develop the problem solving skill.
Tips to perform well in The Essay section:
The pattern of this section is completely different from the other four sections of the test. Since the other four sections contain the objective type or multiple choice questions and the essay section contains the essay writing part.
But there is no need to panic because of this difference. The candidates who want to score in this section too can prepare for it. Actually, the section is considered as the most scoring part of the LSAT exam, but the candidates should develop the essay writing skills required. The essay written in the section is judged by the overall sense it makes. According to the expert panel’s view, the time spent in analyzing the essay is just a few minutes and the candidates should follow the basic rules of essay writing if they want to impress the examiner.
The candidates should follow the instructions to earn a high score in this section:
1. Keep it neat and tidy: The checkers of the essay section have to read a huge number of essays in a day. So, if they would not be able to understand your handwriting or find the paragraphs untidy, then they will definitely lower your score.
2. Focus on the word count: Here the size matters a lot. Yes, the essay should not be too short and at the same time the candidates should maintain the quality of the content they write. The candidates should keep in mind that they cannot borrow an extra sheet, so, they have to manage with a sheet provided to them.
3. Use paragraphs in a proper manner: You need to remember the basic guidelines taught at the school. The use of paragraphs in the essay is an important aspect to make your essay more effective. The long paragraphs will bore the checkers and make it uninteresting to read your essay. So, the candidates have to use, small and meaningful paragraphs in their essay. Use two or three paragraphs that support your view. In the end, the candidates should write a conclusion to end the essay in a proper manner.
4. ou can use big words: If the candidates can use few big words at the places you find good to highlight the important points in the essay. The experts advise to use such words in the important paragraphs such as the introduction and conclusion. The candidates should not make overt use this trick and should never mistreat a word otherwise it can make your essay look unattractive.
Other than the tips suggested above for scoring high in the essay section, the candidates should prefer the books and study material available for the law students. In these books the candidates can find a great variety of articles and information which could be used in the essay writing to write an effective essay. Today, there are several online study materials offered by many organizations and training institutions via their websites to help the candidates in their preparation.
Few limitations on taking the LSAT exam:
Related IT Guides
How to Claim the Refund / Exchange?
In case of failure your money is fully secure by BrainDumps Guarantee Policy. Before claiming the guarantee all downloaded products must be deleted and all copies of BrainDumps Products must be destroyed.
Under What Conditions I can Claim the Guarantee?
Full Refund is valid for any BrainDumps Testing Engine Purchase where user fails the corresponding exam within 30 days from the date of purchase of Exam. Product Exchange is valid for customers who claim guarantee within 90 days from date of purchase. Customer can contact BrainDumps to claim this guarantee and get full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exam failures that occur before the purchasing date are not qualified for claiming guarantee. The refund request should be submitted within 7 days after exam failure.
The money-back-guarantee is not applicable on following cases:
This is a ONE TIME OFFER. You will never see this Again
Enter Your Email Address to Receive Your 20% OFF Discount Code Plus... Our Exclusive Weekly Deals
Save 20%. Today on all IT exams. Instant Download
Use the following Discount Code during the checkout and get 20% discount on all your purchases: