Frequently Asked Questions
Products and Services
What kind of products are available on BrainDumps.com?
Braindumps.com brings you the new Testing Engine which will assist you to prepare for, and pass your exams, guaranteed. Testing Engines are fully loaded with hundreds and thousands of questions and answers 100% guaranteed to help you pass. Each Braindumps.com paid subscription permits the owner to install and authorize the Testing Engine of up to ten different exams in one month.
What kind of file formats do you use?
Your Testing Engine is a Microsoft Windows-based Java application and requires a version of the JRE to be installed before, or during the exam installation process. Upon downloading, exam files are compressed or archived in .zip files. You can easily download the third party unzipping tools at either winzip.com or 7zip.com (both applications are free).
What are the features of your Testing Engine?
The Braindumps.com Testing Engine is a fully customizable exam and test taking environment to best prepare you for the actual testing event. The Testing Engine allows you to take extensive notes, re-take exams again and again, filter out/in specific questions based upon you like/dislike/skill.
How long are you subscriptions to the Testing Engine?
Each monthly subscription is good for exactly 30 days. During your monthly subscription timeframe you have access to over 1800 certification exams. You are permitted to install and authorize up to ten unique Testing Engines per month. The subscription is recurring i.e. each month your credit card is billed automatically. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time.
How do I install newly purchased Testing Engine?
Is my computer powerful enough? What are the system requirements to install and run the Testing Engine?
Installing the Testing Engine
Once you have successfully completed the purchase of the $19.99 Unlimited Monthly Access Subscription, you should have instant access to your product(s) in your member's account. Simply locate the exam you want to participate in and:
1. Locate the download link and right-click on it, selecting "Save As" and choosing the location/directory on your computer you would like to save it to. Your file will be archived using a .Zip format. You can extract the program using a free zip utility such as WinZip or 7Zip (winzip.com and 7zip.com) Locate the file once downloaded and Unzip it.
2. Double click on the unzipped file to execute the application. (after unzipping the file name should be something recognizable such as 70-291qa.)
3. Allow the application to run and use the default settings. Select "NEXT". The Testing Engine requires the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and will be installed if a version is not detected. Once these steps are complete the application will ask you for an authorization code, which can be found in your Braindumps.com Member's Account.
4. Click "Request Authorization Code" next to the exam you are installing. After a few moments an authentic Braindumps.com Authorization Code will display.
5. Copy and paste the exam Authorization Code into the installing application,a nd click the "Next" button.
6. CONGRATULATIONS! Your Testing Engine is now installed and ready to use.
Please Note: You are given two authorization codes per exam, and are permitted to install the Testing Engine on up to two (2) PCs. Each authorization code is good for one installation only.
While you are granted permission to install the application on up to two PCs, you are not permitted to publish, distribute, or convey the BRaindumps.com Testing Engine installer or authorization codes.
There are four computer/PC requirements for installing the Testing Engine:
I would like to try it before I buy it, do you give away samples?
- You must be operating in a Microsoft Windows.
- You need have permissions or rights to install a program in Microsoft Windows.
- The computer you install the Testing Engine onto must be able to access the Internet.
- You need to install or already installed the Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
Yes we have several examples that you can become familiar with before purchased the actual product. Access our supplied samples by visiting the Demo Page.
How soon can I renew my subscription to the BrainDumps Testing Engine?
BrainDumps.com Unlimited Monthly Subscription is recurring i.e. it is re-billed automatically by the payment processor. Should you want to cancel the subscription simply follow the instructions provided by the payment processor in the first 'payment confirmation' e-mail message.
Is my expired subscription still renewable?
Yes you can renew a previous subscription from within your member's account of the Braindumps.com web site. Just log into your BrainDumps Member's Account and follow the instructions. You will also be able to view any previous orders and access invoices and payment history.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay online using a credit card or debit card. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Maestro, Solo or Electron.
How secure is my personal information with Braindumps.com?
100% Secure! We do not store credit card or personal identification information on our servers beyond your email address and BrainDumps account information.
My bank a account or credit card is not in US Dollars, how can I proceed with payment?
You can continue to make your purchase using your credit card as normal and your financial institution/bank will make the conversion from your default currency to USD at your bank's exchange rate on the day of purchase. The BrainDumps web site will only display the USD price and will not display any other currencies or the current exchange rate.
What type of receipt do I get?
Your credit card or bank statement may show a different purchase amount based upon your default currency and any fees that your bank charges you for a conversion. BrainDumps only charges you for the product you are purchasing. BrainDumps does not charge you for currency conversions or exchange rate fees. The buyer is solely responsible for any associated bank fees relating to conversions and exchange rates.
You will receive an immediate email confirmation re-stating the order details and welcoming you to the site. The welcome and order confirmation email is the only receipt you will receive. You do however have access to previous invoices which you can print on demand.
Where do I find my product(s) after I have made my purchase?
The purchased products are available in the member's account. To download your product(s) please follow these steps:
How do I obtain my product(s) and how soon will I get them?
1. Go to www.braindumps.com
2. Sign in to your member's account using the form (top-right corner).
Note: If you are already signed in then just click 'Account Login' link in top menu.
3. Enter your E-mail Address (user name) and Password. Press the "Sign In" button.
4. You will see latest versions of the purchased products in the "Download Your Exams" section. Use the 'download' links to access/download your products.
Normally you will have immediate access to your account and purchased products. You will find these products available for download after logging in. If however your credit card was flagged or required to be manually verified, then you may experience up to a 12 hour delay.
What is the quality of the BrainDumps products?
Braindumps.com creates and distributes the world's best Testing Engine. All questions and answers are individually verified by our Online Courses and IT Prep specialists team. No other testing simulator has the ability to deliver explanations with the correct answers to heighten your skills and confirm your training comprehension.
How is the quality of the BrainDumps products achieved?
BrainDumps experts, including MCSEs, MCDBAs, MCTs, CCNPs, CCIEs, etc. verify the answers and provide explanations. Especially providing explanations increases the accuracy of the answers. We also receive customer feedback on our products. So, we constantly have to review our products. These factors guarantee a high quality product and ensure your success.
How do I go about reporting an error or mistake on any of your practice exams?
If you think that you have found an incorrect answer, explanation - or if a question seems inappropriate: please contact email@example.com and please state:
1. The exam you are preparing for and version number.
2. The page number you found the error on.
3. The specific question number.
4. Your contact information, including your email address (user name) associated with your account.