How can I become an accredited trainer for EXIN ITIL?
Certification: Exin Exin ITIL - Exin ITIL
ITIL or Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a globally renowned program for IT service management. A huge number of companies rely on this ITIL certification program and about millions of professionals have earned this EXIN’s ITIL certifications by clearing different levels of the certification.
ITIL comprises of a consistent set of practices considered as the best in the public and business world. The companies deal in supplying, IT services and support and management use this certification program to validate the skills and knowledge of the employees.
There are few accreditations provided by the EXIN. These accreditations are offered to the trainers, institutions, etc. who could provide the services as per the EXIN’s standard. But, it is not completely true that EXIN provides accreditation to those who fulfill the criterion required for the accreditation program to become a accredited trainer. The organization reviews the applications submitted for the program. The process allows the independent trainers to become the accredited trainers. The candidates can take assistance of a good and recognized institution. Such institutions will provide the required training to those trainers and will take a test in order to validate their knowledge and awareness.
Essentially, the candidates has to go through a accredited training program if they want to become the accredited trainers. This training program should provided by an Accredited Training organization and the trainers will require to pass from an AEC ie. an Accredited Examination Center. The trainers should be accredited via any ATP i.e. an Accredited Training Provider which is an institution which is accredited via EXIN. There are several institutions which are accredited by EXIN and such exam centers are situated all over the world. The training requires a proper guidance through an accredited trainer and accredited training center.
- Accredited Trainer (i.e. AT) is an accreditation provided by EXIN to the candidates or trainers who want to become an accredited trainers. The ATP (Accredited Training Program) have their accredited trainers who got accredited via EXIN. Such trainers are not allowed to provide any sort of independent training. TSuch trainers can only provide training under an ATP.
The accreditation process followed by EXIN follows few principles such as when any organization applies for accreditation, the auditor takes a test and this auditor is independent individual. The organization should fulfill at least a minimum requirements of the program. The quality levels may differ for the elements.
- The accreditation is valid for an indefinite period, but the organizations have to check whether the accreditation is still valid or not. If the organization meets the conditions of accreditation it is accredited. EXIN performs this check every three years.
- The cost of the accreditation is payable for every organization as it is a basic fee which EXIn charges.
- The fee which an accredited training provider pays is the basic amount of fee and additional basic ATP charge payable for every trainer. The fee is for all basic modules provided by EXIN for its ATP accreditation program. The fee varies with the expert modules.
- The accredited course providers pay a genral fee and the amount as per the accredited module.
- The accredited exam center pays only a basic fee.
To start your career as a accredited trainer for EXIL ITIL, you would need to get connected with an Accredited Training Organization. It is an important part of the accreditation process. The candidates should also take guidance from experienced educators of this field. When the candidate becomes accredited, he would still need to provide his training via an ATO and he can provide his guidance and other materials required. You can also work for other ATO if you want. There is no specific qualification required to become accredited other then the requirements of EXIN. After getting accredited, the trainers can contact various organizations who need such accredited trainers as associates. In such organizations the delivering of material to the client, raw material for the organization, etc. works are provided to such trainers.
The trainers can be accredited by EXIN under the ITIL accreditation program. For becoming an accredited trainer for EXIN ITIL scheme, the trainers have to apply directly to the organization or they can also contact online.
The organizations also provide assistance to the individuals who want to get accredited from EXIN. Such organizations are investing in the training programs for the individuals. The accreditation increases the credibility and validates the skills which is thus, very helpful for the trainer’s career. Such professional provide great services to the organizations. The additional benefit which these organizations get is to have an expert in their team and there would be no need to consult other experts and pay them for their advice.
Benefits of becoming an accredited trainer for EXIN ITIL:
- The EXIN credential open a door to many job opportunities and improve the reputation of the trainers.
- The EXIN is a global name and a standard which is considered as the best way to prove the knowledge and skills.
- Exin is a leader in the field of IT service management certification for many years and ITIL is its part and thus, the accreditation for ITIL is a great option for the individuals.
Today there are more than one million of accredited trainers providing their services all over the world. Along with thousand of accredited organizations Exin also facilitates certification and accreditation programs. It would prove as a great decision if an individual chooses to become an accredited trainer for EXIN ITIL because in the present business world, every company or organization needs such experts who could provide better services and innovative ideas helpful in the growth of the organizations.