CCNA Routing and Switching scope and sequence
Certification: CCNA Routing and Switching - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
About the CCNA Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Network Professional certification for routing and switching or security will be validating your ability in planning, implementing, verifying and troubleshooting wide and local area enterprise network and working in collaboration with specialists in the field of advanced security, wireless, video and voice solutions. The program is designed specifically for implementing the network security and professional in the working environment. The course is designed for the personnel related to job roles such as security engineer who are responsible for switch and router security, networking devices and performing the operations with firewalls etc. may also undertake this course.
The main targeted audience for the CCNA exploration of scope and sequence
The intended interest group for CCNA Exploration incorporates Cisco Networking Academy® Program understudies with cutting edge critical thinking and explanatory abilities normally connected with degree programs in designing, math, or science.
CCNA Exploration is made out of four courses: Network Fundamentals, Routing Protocols and Concepts, LAN Switching and Wireless along with accessing the WAN. System Fundamentals is the first course and it has no essentials. It is an essential for the other three courses. Directing Protocols and Concepts is the favored second course in the succession, yet varieties are conceivable as demonstrated. LAN Switching and Wireless could be taught before Routing Protocols and Concepts, or simultaneously. LAN Switching and Wireless can additionally be taught in the meantime as accessing the WAN, in the wake of Routing Protocols and Concepts.
Intended scope of the certification
This educational module displays an extensive diagram of systems administration; from essentials to cutting edge applications and administrations. It is focused around the top-down methodology to systems administration that is prominent in numerous universities and colleges. The course stresses ideas and aptitudes needed to outline systems, while giving chances to viable application and active encounter by showing learners how to introduce, work, and keep up systems.
Major targeted audience for the course:
This particular Cisco CCNA Course-plotting in addition to changing programs is designed for Cisco Marketing Academy® pupils who are in search of entry-level jobs inside ICT marketplace or perhaps anticipate fulfilling requirements to practice more specialized ICT expertise.
Major features of the certification include:
- Might be some piece of an incorporated educational program or proceeding with instruction program at postsecondary establishments, for example, profession and specialized schools, universities, and colleges.
- Allows learners to learn abilities in a more complete, hypothetical, and pragmatic way that is reflective of normal instructive practices at the school level; and utilization dialect that incorporates related building ideas.
- Presents extensive scope of systems administration subjects, extending from essentials to cutting edge applications and administrations.
- Includes exceptionally perplexing and testing active labs.
- Offers more adaptability in the educational module conveyance and grants abbreviated course conveyance time.
- Helps plan understudies for proceeding with instruction and expert in IT sector.
- Clarify the criticalness of information systems and the Internet in supporting business interchanges and regular exercises.
- Explain how correspondence functions in information systems and the Internet.
- Recognize the gadgets and administrations that are utilized to help correspondences over an Internet work.
- Use system convention models to clarify the layers of correspondences in information systems.
Sequence for the certification
Instructors have flexibility of adapting to CCNA routing and switching overview by making use of traditional flow in their teaching or the flow reflecting the redesigned pattern of the certification. For first course or introductory course, instructors select the option as
The overview for network course will be taught with an everyday experience in context to the bottom up approach with OSI model. The network basic will be taught with business context application in context to top down approach with OSI model.
For second third and fourth courses, switching technologies and teaching routing was required for earlier certifications, now it is done by a traditional flow instruction technique using protocols and networks for the course.
Major skills acquired after completing the certification
After completion of the course, you will be acquiring skills to perform various operations such as describing the capacities, attributes, and operations of the Ripv1 convention, compare and differentiation classful and uncouth IP tending, describe classful and tactless steering practices in steered systems, design and actualize an uncouth IP tending to plan for a given system, demonstrate exhaustive Ripv1 arrangement aptitudes, apply the essential Ripv2 arrangement summons and assess Ripv2 uncouth steering upgrades, describe the principle peculiarities and operations of the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), use progressed design orders with switches executing EIGRP, describe the premise peculiarities and ideas of connection state steering conventions, explain the part of physical layer conventions and administrations in supporting interchanges crosswise over information systems, explain principal Ethernet ideas, for example, media, administrations, and operation, employ fundamental cabling and system outlines to unite gadgets as per expressed destinations, build basic Ethernet system utilizing switches and switch configuration, use Cisco CLI charges to perform fundamental switch operations and switch arrangement along with router configuration.
Equipments necessary for lab performance
For detailed information along with part numbers and description, you can visit the Cisco site under the tab equipment information. The basic specification and the minimum of equipments required in the lab are listed as:
- 3 Cisco K9/1941 service router integrated generation (ISR – G2)
- 3 HWIC – 2T WAN interface serial cards
- 3 24TT – L catalyst switches from Cisco
- 2 EA series Linksys routers (4500, 3500, 2700) or maybe their equivalent
- Serial cables, hubs and assorted Ethernet.
CCNA Course-plotting in addition to changing offers bundled in addition to comprehensive protection connected with network issues, via essentials to state-of-the-art software in addition to products and services, whilst giving options for hands-on useful knowledge in addition to career expertise development. The particular programs is suitable for pupils with quite a few education and learning quantities in addition to types of organizations, which includes excessive colleges, extra colleges, universities, colleges, career in addition to specialized colleges, in addition to neighborhood facilities.
Related IT Guides
- 4 weeks study plan for CCNA Routing and Switching exam
- CCNA Routing and Switching: LAN switching and WAN technology
- Describe WAN Technologies
- Detailed analysis of various sections of CCNA Routing and Switching Exam
- How to configure and verify OSPF
- How to configure and verify syslog
- How to configure PVSTP operation: root bridge elections and spanning tree protocol IP addressing (IPv4 & IPv6)
- How to create a static route for CCNA routing and switching
- How to install and operate Cisco LAN switches
- How to prepare well for CCNA Routing and Switching 200-101
- How to Resolve Spanning Tree Operation Issues
- How to Troubleshoot and Resolve ACL issues
- IP Data Networks: common applications and their impact on the network
- Recommended books for CCNA Routing and switching exam
- The basics of IPV6 addresses: Global
- What are Common Network Problems
- What are Network device security features?
- What is included in CCNA Routing and Switching Curriculum?
- Which abilities CCNA Routing and Switching certification validates?
- Why and how passing scores are changed from time to time for CCNA Routing and Switching?